The Central University of South Bihar is inviting online applications for the position of Professor, Associate Professor and Adjunct Contractor in the Faculty of Law and Governance.
Job name: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Teacher: 01 (One)
Associate Professor: 02 (Two)
Assistant Professor: 04 (Four)
Essential qualification and experience
• A) (i) An eminent researcher holding a Ph.D. degree in relevant/cognate/relevant discipline and high quality published work, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 according to the criteria set out in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC Regulations, 2018. (Appendix-I) (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience at the university/college as assistant professor/associate professor/professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level in academic/national institutions with evidence of having successfully guided a PhD student. WHERE
• B) An exceptional professional, holder of a doctorate. degree in the relevant/related/applied disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/industry, which has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the relevant/related/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided that he/she has ten years of experience.
A good academic record, with a doctorate. Degree in relevant/associated/relevant disciplines. (ii) A master’s degree* with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent mark on a point scale, regardless of the grading system followed). (iii) A minimum of eight years of teaching and/or research experience in an academic/research position equivalent to Assistant Professor in an accredited university, college or research institute/industry with a minimum of seven publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total search score of seventy-five (75) based on the criteria listed in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC Rules, 2018.
A) A Masters degree* with 55% marks (or equivalent mark on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/relevant/related subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from a accredited foreign university. (ii) In addition to fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC, such as SLET/SET or who are or have obtained a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for the Award of an M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 or 2016 and their amendments to from time to time, as the case may be, may be exempted from NET/SLET/ENSEMBLE; WHERE
B) The doctorate. degree was obtained from a foreign university/institution ranked among the top 500 in the World University Rankings (at any time) by one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to register?
• To apply online, click on here
• The printed copy of the completed online application form, complete in all respects along with all attachments should be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of South Bihar, SH – 7, Gaya Panchanpur Road, Village – Karhara , Post – Fatehpur, PS – Tekari, Gaya – 824 236 (Bihar) no later than 31.03.2022 by Speed post/Registered/Courier only
• The deadline for submitting the online application is 23.03.2022
To access the official notification, click on here